Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Seven Kingdoms Conquest
Bottom
Topic Subject:Seven Kingdoms Conquest
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-18-07 03:10 PM EDT (US)         
YO yo homies! long time no see!

ok guys, found my next big game...and yes....YET again its a game that will never get advertised and will hardly be known...What I think of it so far...well..its out at the end of this month...it reminds me of EE1...yes..Empire Earth 1 and 2!!!

It has 7 epochs from bronze age to the future and has many many factions...and to add to the fun..it even has demons...but thats a choice to make..you dont have to be with or against them.

You can be with Carthage or rome or greeks..there are alot of factions my friends....they do it this way..each epoch has 3 factions to choose from...for example..4th age is called The Age Of Rome!!! you can be with Rome or Carthage or Persia!! wooo...or...for the future..there is the American Empire, European Union and United Asian Republic.

This game has very nice 3D graphics...and for one..the Romans look sweeeeet!!

heres the link to the website..hope you guys like this!! and hopfully!!! see yee online!
AuthorReplies:
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-25-07 10:01 PM EDT (US)     26 / 60       
Yea it said September but I didn't see a specific date.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
MartyBrodeur
Conscript
posted 07-05-07 00:58 AM EDT (US)     27 / 60       
I don't like the choices of factions in this game.

Egyptians being thrown into the EBA without any of their actual rivals seems strange. I don't believe they actually embarked in any huge wars with Mesopotamian civilizations. Which they could have saved time by just making all Babylonians, Assyrians, Sumerians and Akkadians simply Mesopotamians. That way they'd get more variety. Group the Hittites with the Egyptians and maybe make a Hyksos or something. Or group Egypt with Greece and Persia, which would definitely fit, although that throws out the Phoenicians but they can drop as well.

The Minoans were largely phased out by the Mycenaeans in the Bronze age... well before the Iron age.

Not putting Greece and Persia together? They were the dominant powers of their age, not to mention big rivals. Putting them together should be a must.

They couldn't include Germans/Gauls in the Roman age? When I think of Rome fighting, I think Carthage in the Punic Wars, but also the Gauls and Germanic tribes to the North. Not so much Persia.

Middle ages, Normans, Saxons, Germans? I suppose they all fit well enough but I'd think England, France and Germany would be much better. Again incorporating the big rivalry that everyone knows about, since they fought off and on for centuries.

It's been said, but again, no early Gunpowder age? dumb.

IT does say they're going by 1000 year increments though, and that might explain the weirdness but that shouldn't be an excuse. I'm really turned off by only three factions per period, and as much as I enjoy to play RaF, even having just four factions feels limiting.

Not to mention that demon crap, I mean wtf?

Anyway, rant over. I just really think a game should focus on less of a scope, unless more civs in accurate time periods are offered, someting EE has incorporated well.
Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 07-06-07 04:22 PM EDT (US)     28 / 60       
all true my friend!!

anyway..those of you who want world in conflict!!! get your free serial key!!! beta starts 9th july

http://game-on.intel.com/eng/geekout/wic/default.aspx
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-06-07 10:21 PM EDT (US)     29 / 60       
Just signed up but they had no select for Americans. I decided to put the UK because at least they will send stuff in English

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
RoMaNPwNaGe
Conscript
posted 07-07-07 04:09 AM EDT (US)     30 / 60       
Im the sexiest of all the Romans...

(| /)
(^.^)
( > )>
\) \)
^Bunny
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-07-07 02:20 PM EDT (US)     31 / 60       
Stop spamming.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the beta, I haven't done one of these before (except for a patch for BF 2142).

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 07-07-07 06:07 PM EDT (US)     32 / 60       
ive done a few beta tests before for a few games, expect alot of bugs!!!!!!!!!

The whole idea is to find bugs and report them anyway!! Report if you think something was not meant to happen?? Notice any glitchs??
Perhaps ill catch you online for a good beta skirmish eh? hehe
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-07-07 11:05 PM EDT (US)     33 / 60       
Sounds good to me, my online name will be GoSailing, and I'm sure yours will be Irish_PXzyan again My email is in my profile. I also invite everybody to email me to arrange a game.

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 07-08-07 08:24 PM EDT (US)     34 / 60       
Sweet! see you on the battlefield!
Sargon II
Conscript
posted 07-09-07 12:11 PM EDT (US)     35 / 60       
Cool, im downloading now. If I see any of you online, my name is GodlyAvatar.

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.

[This message has been edited by Sargon II (edited 07-09-2007 @ 12:16 PM).]

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 07-10-07 12:49 PM EDT (US)     36 / 60       
You are downloading WIC now??? yesterday it moved onto today...and now today it moved onto 2moro.....so I cant download it at all??? how did you manage to get started on the download?? beats the hell out of me!!
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-11-07 07:59 PM EDT (US)     37 / 60       
Yea, it kept changing, but without them directly saying it. They were hoping people wouldn't notice, I guess, but you could download it this morning (where I live, its more of afternoon where you are).

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 07-12-07 11:20 AM EDT (US)     38 / 60       
Ive downloaded it. I dunno how it works though.

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-12-07 07:59 PM EDT (US)     39 / 60       
I have it on my desktop, but I'm away all day so I don't know if I will get to play it. I should be able to tomorrow, though.

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 07-13-07 09:15 AM EDT (US)     40 / 60       
iam currently downloading now...dunno if ill have much time to play it tho!!! ive splintercell double agent orded and will be here 2moro and Ghost recon Advanced Warfighter 2.

I have a crappy connection anyway downloading so id be lucky if I get it done 2moro! arghh...I blame my god damn Belkin adapter..the most usless wireless junk ive ever used! ALWAYS use Netgear
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-13-07 04:38 PM EDT (US)     41 / 60       
I'm about to start playing right now, and I'm looking forward to it

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 07-15-07 05:31 AM EDT (US)     42 / 60       
I dunno how it works!!!! *Sniff*

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-15-07 06:56 PM EDT (US)     43 / 60       
What do you mean? Download it, then extract it, then install and play.

To extract it, right click it and select unzip file (or something like that; it will either say "extract" or "unzip" or "decompress"). From there the installer should auto run.

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 07-16-07 10:09 AM EDT (US)     44 / 60       
All it gives me is a torrent file...

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-16-07 12:37 PM EDT (US)     45 / 60       
What is the extension of the file you downloaded?

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 07-16-07 01:48 PM EDT (US)     46 / 60       
All I downloaded was the "wic_openMPbeta.exe.torrent" file. Thats all there was.

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-16-07 02:38 PM EDT (US)     47 / 60       
Go here and download WinRar. This program will extract almost any file type. So you should install that, then right click the file you got and click "Extract files".

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 07-16-07 02:56 PM EDT (US)     48 / 60       
I have Winrar. I extracted it, and it still doesnt have a program to run on.

Basically, I have extraced all that was in the file which was the file wic_openMPbeta.exe.torrent, and that file has no program to run off. Flipping torrents...

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-16-07 08:35 PM EDT (US)     49 / 60       
Lol sorry if I insulted you with the winRar but some people never know what it is... I don't know how they can even use a computer without knowing something that basic.

I honestly don't know what to tell you, I downloaded extracted and installed without a hitch.

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 07-18-07 10:35 AM EDT (US)     50 / 60       
It's okay, i just forgot ssome people are stupid enough to not know what it is.

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames