You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Wok, Chonaman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » The new persian unit they discovered
Bottom
Topic Subject:The new persian unit they discovered
p9741t
Conscript
posted 06-26-06 03:58 AM EDT (US)         
Ok, so i leveled the persians up to lvl 10 and looked for this new unit....nothing, so i upgraded all the weapons up...still nothing, to i researched all the advisors....still nothing, i think the whole new unit thing is just a hoax, tell me what you think, or how you found the unit, i dont think it exhists
AuthorReplies:
Gambler_Justice
Conscript
posted 06-26-06 06:42 AM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
What "New unit"? =/
p9741t
Conscript
posted 06-26-06 08:19 AM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
The unit i'm talking about is on the mainpage, its either "godzilla" as in the picture, or else its the seige tower found in the seige weapons part of the website, under the persians
Dima86
Conscript
posted 06-26-06 09:02 AM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
ROFLROFRLFORLFORLFORFL.

I cannot belive how many people actually took it seriously.
ITS A JOKE>
The GodZilla unit Would be horendously overpowered if it was true.
I mean serisouly think about it. What developer in their right mind would give GodZilla as a special weapon to heroes.

Lets have a look:

Designer: "So ummm, alexander has the fire bow...yes its good, it can do some damage but its not so overpowered that it can kill an entire army....then we have cleo...she can convert units...but not to many so its not overpowered....then we have ...caesar...yea catapults shots anywhere on the map are great....but were still missing that umph ya know? Persias lets seee...persias....whats relevant to the persian race at that time, but is no overpowered, is not underpowered, and is ust perfect to fit the style of game? GOd ZILLA. Damn straight, GodZilla it is, not too strong, only 100 feet tall, not to weak, only 50000 Hitpoints, his atack isnt to overpowered just unlimited flame balls....and his counters will include....."

BattleRoyale
Conscript
posted 06-26-06 12:01 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
Dima... props to you. Having a crappy Monday and your post made me laugh out loud.
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-26-06 12:02 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
There have already been many threads about him... where they told that it was a joke. However, he is in the learning tutorial thingy. I do not know where, since I never played it, but I have heard you need to explore everywhere and stand in hero mode on a bridge...

They put him in the tutorial partly as a joke, and partly to see how high and powerful they could actually make units in the game. It was supposed to be taken out, but apparently one of the developers thought it would be funny to leave it hidden in the tutorial.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
N2DFRAY
Noble (VIP)
posted 06-26-06 12:06 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
p9741t
Conscript
posted 06-29-06 06:35 AM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
---------- -----------
---------- -----------

OK, SO I GOT THE WHOLE, JOKE, NOT BEING PLAYABLE THING, BUT I ALSO CANT GET THE SEIGE TOWER FOR THE PERSIANS THAT IS IN THE UNITS CATAGORY, MAYBE UNDER SUPER WEAPONS, THE TOWER THAT IS LIKE A BIRD OR SOMETHING. ANYBODY BEEN ABLE TO GET THAT?

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-29-06 11:15 AM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
It got taken out... Unless I am incredibly stupid... (I Play Persia) I don't know why it is not there, but it isn't

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Promethius
Conscript
posted 06-29-06 11:22 AM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
OK here is it put Simply Godzilla is only available in the map editor and as a suprise unit in the basic tutorial
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames