Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Cleo's Campaign
Bottom
Topic Subject:Cleo's Campaign
grahamwookie
Conscript
posted 08-02-07 09:06 AM EDT (US)         
For all who still play the game, and continue to play...now and then. I've never thought of playing Cleo's single player campaign... when i did.. what the hell are you supposed to do on the first level. Survive the Roman onslaught? Theres too many of them.

Any advice?

thanks in advance
AuthorReplies:
Sargon II
Conscript
posted 08-02-07 11:18 AM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
Keep defending. Eventually they will get through, and it will tell you to go to the docks and wait for the ship. Leave your men too die, and run onto the ship.

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.
grahamwookie
Conscript
posted 08-03-07 03:46 AM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
Thanks for the reply. Ill get on and play, well thats when i fix my brilliant Vista from blocking Star Forge so the game won't load now.

Is there a hack around the Star Forge, my Vista didn't install it, so the game won't load.

tar
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 08-03-07 02:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
No I don't think there is and if there is it would likely be illegal (and if it is then it's not to be talked about here). If I were you I would just scrap Vista, at least till a few more service packs come out.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Sargon II
Conscript
posted 08-03-07 03:07 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
That's true. Remember that XP was useless until service pack two came out also.

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.
emperor77
Conscript
posted 08-06-07 04:26 AM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
Wow i completed that mission with the 2nd try, and i saved some of my men too.
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 08-06-07 12:53 PM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
Nice job, hope you have fun with the rest of the campaign.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
grahamwookie
Conscript
posted 08-08-07 11:43 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
Got it working on my lovely Vista Machine! I never knew i how i really enjoyed the navel combat, since i started replaying the game.

Man, Which dev studio is going to remake this game?

Such good fun had by all
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 08-08-07 08:19 PM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
Sadly nobody is going to remake this game, or even think about it with how many copies it sold...

DominatorGREP
Conscript
posted 08-08-07 11:03 PM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
How many copies did it sell?

From Agecommunity:
"French:
Pros: Powerful coureurs, many choices for a powerful army, a card gives the explorer the ability to heal
Cons: Expensive vills and Cuirassiers."
LOL
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 08-08-07 11:05 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
It was never officially released but most suspicions are around 100 to 200 thousand.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames