Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Seven Kingdoms Conquest
Bottom
Topic Subject:Seven Kingdoms Conquest
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-18-07 03:10 PM EDT (US)         
YO yo homies! long time no see!

ok guys, found my next big game...and yes....YET again its a game that will never get advertised and will hardly be known...What I think of it so far...well..its out at the end of this month...it reminds me of EE1...yes..Empire Earth 1 and 2!!!

It has 7 epochs from bronze age to the future and has many many factions...and to add to the fun..it even has demons...but thats a choice to make..you dont have to be with or against them.

You can be with Carthage or rome or greeks..there are alot of factions my friends....they do it this way..each epoch has 3 factions to choose from...for example..4th age is called The Age Of Rome!!! you can be with Rome or Carthage or Persia!! wooo...or...for the future..there is the American Empire, European Union and United Asian Republic.

This game has very nice 3D graphics...and for one..the Romans look sweeeeet!!

heres the link to the website..hope you guys like this!! and hopfully!!! see yee online!
AuthorReplies:
Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 07-23-07 09:17 AM EDT (US)     51 / 60       
If you are still having issues with the file..the first file you downloaded is a torrent file...which means you download the files from other peoples computers.

You must download utorrent or some torrent thingy like that.
Once you have utorrent installed you right click the WiC file you downloaded and click open with..and open with utorrent.

Now you should be able to start downloading the file....you can pause it..you can stop it..you can resume anytime at all!! the computer can even crash and you will still be able to resume the download later!
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-23-07 08:29 PM EDT (US)     52 / 60       
Oh duh I never even thought about that because I use bitTorrents all the time...

You need a program that will run bitTorrents, such as Azureus, which is what I use. It is legal to download and run, and I have personally checked that there is no spyware or adware bundled with the program.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 07-23-07 10:23 PM EDT (US)     53 / 60       
Utorrent I think is the best Program for downloading. Bitlord is also pretty good and the one that GoSailing mentioned.

I have played the game for a few days now..Its a very sweet game " always finishing with over 1100 Points hehe " I think...that the helicoptors are a little over powered at the moment, but word has it that its being toned down for official release.

Id strongly advice everyone to try out the beta! Its a very good game in the making and it will provide me with months of fun thats for certain!!

Sadly the beta ends at the end of the month so if I were you...hurry on!!
Sargon II
Conscript
posted 07-24-07 05:59 AM EDT (US)     54 / 60       
I thought i might need a torrent program. Thanks for clearing that up. I am downloading it on Bitlord now with 50% downloaded.

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.

[This message has been edited by Sargon II (edited 07-24-2007 @ 08:08 AM).]

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 07-24-07 11:14 AM EDT (US)     55 / 60       
good luck
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-25-07 02:17 AM EDT (US)     56 / 60       
Yea, its a lot of fun but for me its more of a relaxed game where I might get on for a round or two then play something else. I think I won't be nearly as competitive on it as I am on most RTS games because it misses a lot of the replayabillity that economy gives you. I will definitely buy it, though.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Sargon II
Conscript
posted 07-25-07 03:23 PM EDT (US)     57 / 60       
Yep, been having fun on it. On a side note, which role do you like playing? For me, I <3 Support. Noticed your clan also, sails. One less T and it would be RoR, come to think of it.

[This message has been edited by Sargon II (edited 07-26-2007 @ 02:19 PM).]

lu31605
Conscript
posted 07-29-07 00:30 AM EDT (US)     58 / 60       
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 07-29-07 03:28 AM EDT (US)     59 / 60       
I know but I didn't think of the clan name, to be honest. It stands for Rise of the Rebellion (I know lots of coincidences). I co-lead it, but the other person made the name. Plus the name was made before RoR, even though the clan wasn't (long boring story).

PS: The clan was on 2 different games before WiC, thats why the name is so old. I don't think I clarified that very well...

[This message has been edited by GoSailing (edited 07-29-2007 @ 03:29 AM).]

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 08-01-07 05:40 AM EDT (US)     60 / 60       
Oh riight, i see.

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames