Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Seven Kingdoms Conquest
Bottom
Topic Subject:Seven Kingdoms Conquest
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-18-07 03:10 PM EDT (US)         
YO yo homies! long time no see!

ok guys, found my next big game...and yes....YET again its a game that will never get advertised and will hardly be known...What I think of it so far...well..its out at the end of this month...it reminds me of EE1...yes..Empire Earth 1 and 2!!!

It has 7 epochs from bronze age to the future and has many many factions...and to add to the fun..it even has demons...but thats a choice to make..you dont have to be with or against them.

You can be with Carthage or rome or greeks..there are alot of factions my friends....they do it this way..each epoch has 3 factions to choose from...for example..4th age is called The Age Of Rome!!! you can be with Rome or Carthage or Persia!! wooo...or...for the future..there is the American Empire, European Union and United Asian Republic.

This game has very nice 3D graphics...and for one..the Romans look sweeeeet!!

heres the link to the website..hope you guys like this!! and hopfully!!! see yee online!
AuthorReplies:
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-18-07 05:57 PM EDT (US)     1 / 60       
Link is broken, but I'll check it out

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-19-07 07:02 AM EDT (US)     2 / 60       
ahhh blast...heres the link!!

http://www.enlight.com/7kc/

should be there!
Sargon II
Conscript
posted 06-19-07 02:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 60       
Loos pretty cool, ill see what else it has to offer.

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.
Medio
Conscript
(id: Mediolanus)
posted 06-19-07 05:21 PM EDT (US)     4 / 60       
I remember playing 7 Kingdoms 2. It was pretty fun.

EDIT: Why is there no gunpowder age? from Saxons to USSR seems a pretty large jump.

[This message has been edited by Mediolanus (edited 06-19-2007 @ 05:26 PM).]

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-19-07 06:17 PM EDT (US)     5 / 60       
I don't know. I will keep an eye on it, though.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-19-07 08:04 PM EDT (US)     6 / 60       
They say each epochs goes 1000 years in the future. therefore..it would compleatly miss the gunpowder age..I guess they dont like gunpowder age....

They have alot of factions tho..I wonder how unique they will be tho!
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-19-07 09:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 60       
Yea thats a huge problem with RTS games, one that was in RaF as well. They were all pretty much the same and that made the game lose loads of replay value.

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-21-07 08:25 AM EDT (US)     8 / 60       
By looking at the screenshots they look pretty different from each other, which is great!

But there are not many units on the screen? looks like a large scale warfare is going to be around 50... They really should put an option there somewhere..like the total war series..let the user decide how many units he wants!

At least something like.." 200 - 400 - 600 etc.. "

At least then the people who have powerful computers will be able to use them
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-21-07 05:13 PM EDT (US)     9 / 60       
It might be similar to what AW: Sparta did, where its just impossible to build enough units before the lagg starts. There may have been no pop limit, but unless its pro vs noob with no rush, you aren't going to get more than 200 units.

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-21-07 08:35 PM EDT (US)     10 / 60       
AW was a compleat disaster and never kicked off despite a gang of us trying to make the game great. Those devs are so screwed for the future..they are clueless.

Graphicaly 7kc is not wow or anything..so the lag should be rare.

I have high hopes for this baby
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-21-07 08:42 PM EDT (US)     11 / 60       
To be honest, I don't, but I will try the demo and check it all out.

I found a modern era RTS a few weeks ago that seemed decently promising. You should check it out, its World in Conflict. ATM I'm in class and can't find a link, though.

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-22-07 07:08 AM EDT (US)     12 / 60       
AH yes I heard of this game awhile! I see its near release.

It looks ok..but iam not to interested in World War or Modern Age Warefare as much, but I might give this a go.

I will try the demo of course
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-22-07 11:45 AM EDT (US)     13 / 60       
I agree with you; I like ancient or medieval better, but this looks much more promising in terms of gameplay and chances of it being supported. Also, Gamespot mentioned other games by them that sounded like they got attention, so this might have a decent MP crowd. *cough* Sparta *cough cough* Rise and Fall *cough*

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 06-22-07 04:24 PM EDT (US)     14 / 60       
Cough Drop, Gosailing?

I like Modern Era games, just like I like mostly any game.

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-22-07 07:21 PM EDT (US)     15 / 60       
Well actualy, I just checked out a number of clips on IGN....looks......very impressive! graphics are good and I like the camera angles

The nukes look pretty sweet also! I will get this game all right!

I almost forgot that Crysis is nearly out!!! 9th of July I beleave....and I need money for Windows Vista and a new Mobo,CPU and RAM!! aarrghhh....the lazyness!
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-23-07 01:40 AM EDT (US)     16 / 60       
I wouldn't get Vista yet... So many problems its ridiculous. My friend does some computer consulting and spent an hour trying to get the laptop that came loaded with Vista and the drivers at purchase to connect to a wireless network. Apparently the drivers didn't work, and none others did because they didn't fully support Vista. He had to delete drivers that came with Vista to be able to connect. Hes been riddled with stupid problems like that and hes not an idiot, especially when it comes to networking as he has his Bachelor's degree in computer networking.

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 06-23-07 04:25 AM EDT (US)     17 / 60       
My brother warned me not to do buy that. Since I worship my brother, I didn't get it, and warned my freinds against it. Needless to say they got it, and it messed their comps up, whilst I sat there with an air of smugness.

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-23-07 08:36 AM EDT (US)     18 / 60       
I know! I think everyone knows at this stage that Windows Vista is a total bollocks! I probs will also wait..but I could also just have Windows XP and Vista on the same comp and use Vista to run DX10 games and stuff...since I have an 8800GTS I would rather use that the way it was meant to be used!

Since Crysis is around the corner...I really want it!
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-23-07 11:14 AM EDT (US)     19 / 60       
Yea a dual boot up would be a good idea, but I'm going the other direction with XP and Linux

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 06-24-07 05:11 AM EDT (US)     20 / 60       
Sails is going retro . So when all of us are using Vista 2050, you'll be using DOS?

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-24-07 12:21 PM EDT (US)     21 / 60       
XP is a lot more solid than Vista, and Linux isn't retro, its awesome. When I installed it, all I had to do was check a box to import My Music, My videos, My pictures and whatever the default iTunes music folder is. And the system came with all the up to date drivers and a program that emulates XP for the purpose of playing games not created for Linux.

On top of all that Linux is a lot faster...

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 06-24-07 12:31 PM EDT (US)     22 / 60       
Good isn't it? My brother's has Linux, and it's pretty good, but I don't use it much and prefer using my one, for games.

Irish_PXzyan
Conscript
posted 06-24-07 12:51 PM EDT (US)     23 / 60       
I never bothered with that software, Always windows for me Although in college some guy uses it..or used to..but it looked good and easy to use. Meh...Windows Vista is next...mainly because we " have " to have vista soon to play the new games...just like when XP came out...another year or 2 and games were popping out like ants that needed XP to run.

Seven Kingdoms is ment to be coming out on tuesday I beleave..and iam bloody broke!!

One question Sails. When is World in Conflict coming out?? my father is going mad for it now since I showed him yesterday
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 06-24-07 02:30 PM EDT (US)     24 / 60       
I think at the end of the month, but don't hold me to it. About the Vista, you don't need it to run, you just need Direct X 10. There are emulators for that, though. I will end up getting Vista eventually, probably.

Sargon II
Conscript
posted 06-24-07 02:40 PM EDT (US)     25 / 60       
Off the top of my head, I think its coming out in:

US: September 18 or 19

Europe: September 29

I looked at it a while ago, and as there was no demo left it alone. Coming back to it now its near it's release date though.

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames