You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Imhotep’s Blueprints (Scenario Design)
Moderated by Wok

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » Imhotep’s Blueprints (Scenario Design) » Stats for maps
Bottom
Topic Subject:Stats for maps
Sir Snoopy
Conscript
posted 04-22-07 07:38 PM EDT (US)         
If i wanted to change the stats for a certan group of units (speed for cav) on a 4 player map, do I have to go and change every type of cav unit upgraded and unupgraded? Or Is there somthing else I can do?

Do I have to change that for every player as well?

Thank you

AuthorReplies:
_o0XxX0o_
Conscript
posted 04-23-07 00:25 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
3 ways to change stats for units. Goto the editor's object section. Click on the desired object and stats such as speed range and attack can be added to at the bottom left under the objects list. To decrease ir change hitpoints, Use trigger effect; class or unit attribute.

Changinging a class attribute works for only 1 player. So you would have to change the class stats
for cavs for all 4 players. Weather or not the stat would affectupgraded cavs I'm not sure of. Check to see.

Here's a hint on checking stats. Make a temporary trigger. loop it and make a game counter(text only) or a chat message(tutorial box checked) with the dynamic number corresponding to an object with object spcification has attribute(such as hitponts or attack) that goes something like: /#OA0001 (OA is object attribute, capitalize OA) this corresponds to the trigger numbers and puts a box up diplaying the object attribute of any object selected by the player to show the attribute hitpoints it has or speed, or attack. Use this looping trigger only in testing turning it off when not in use.

...............(\ /)................
..............(^.^)...............
.............<( < )...............
...............(/ (/................
...All American Bunny.....

[This message has been edited by _o0XxX0o_ (edited 04-23-2007 @ 00:25 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames