You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Imhotep’s Blueprints (Scenario Design)
Moderated by Wok

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » Imhotep’s Blueprints (Scenario Design) » 7wonders new map created by Leonalkalai
Bottom
Topic Subject:7wonders new map created by Leonalkalai
leonalkalai
Conscript
posted 04-17-07 02:19 PM EDT (US)         
7wonders new map created by Leonalkalai.It is a 4player skirmish map with the 7 wonders of the world inside.the size is 250x250.everything enabled.a lot of resources

[This message has been edited by leonalkalai (edited 04-18-2007 @ 01:33 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Sargon II
Conscript
posted 04-17-07 02:33 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       

This doesnt give us any information at all. We don't know about it. It isnt even in the downloads section. Next time try and give more description, or ask some questions.

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 04-17-07 04:16 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Yea, give a discription of some sort, please. And your 3rd picture doesn't work.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Sargon II
Conscript
posted 04-18-07 10:44 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I see... no wonders. And the map design looks very sub-standard. Sorry to be so critisizing, but I find that constructive criticism is much more effective than saying "it need no more work"

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.
Dr Grip
Conscript
posted 04-19-07 08:29 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I think the problem is that some of the wonders do not fit with the environment. For example you put some Greek wonders on desert. Remember Greece is not a desert country, perhaps you should change the terrain near the Greek wonders into grass rather than sand. Also some more scenaries will look nice too. Trees and mountains will make your map look more interesting.

This is the best signature ever!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames