You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Archimedes Workshop (Tech Help)
Moderated by Chonaman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » Archimedes Workshop (Tech Help) » please try to help me
Bottom
Topic Subject:please try to help me
benden
Conscript
posted 04-06-07 09:00 AM EDT (US)         
i have a geforce 7600 gs, i have played games larger and heavy then rise and fall but yet, when i play r&f the game runs very slow, even in the lowest display
the game runs like shit
i really need your help

is this a display adapter problem

can i expaned my 7600 adapter with the old one geforce 5200 mx?

maybe an update problem?

please help!

AuthorReplies:
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 04-06-07 11:27 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
It is not a problem restricted to you... The game was not really complete when it was released. There should have been a lot more optimization in it, but there wasn't so the game laggs a bit with any system. It gets a bit better if you have the patches (all you need to get is 1.15, as it includes everything else) so I would suggest getting them, whether you want to play online or not.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
benden
Conscript
posted 04-06-07 07:39 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
thanks for now man =) i'l try this now

i'm just asking myself how does a compeny like midway games can ralese a unfinshed title, if what you say is true, runing this game in many computers can be very annoying and falstreting.

i played lord of the rings: battle for middle earth 2 that haves a very more heavy graphics from r&f, but still, ea games made systems witin the games that will smooth the graphics by zomming in and out,
midway should shame for making this game so hard to run =)

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 04-06-07 11:35 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
You don't know the half of it. Midway axed SSSI (the developers) then got an old copy of the code. From several former SSSI employees we know that what they released was less optimized with less bug fixes than SSSI already had. We would have been better off if they just released what SSSI had, instead of Midway trying to "fix" it.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames