You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Archimedes Workshop (Tech Help)
Moderated by Chonaman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » Archimedes Workshop (Tech Help) » Can't detect CD/DVD Drive
Bottom
Topic Subject:Can't detect CD/DVD Drive
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 10-22-06 11:58 AM EDT (US)         
This problem isn't really related to Rise and Fall, but I need to fix it to be able to play it...

My computer wouldn't recoginize my CD/DVD drive at all when I tried to play Quake 4... Then it froze so I shut my computer down, and tried rebooting. During set up, my computer did not find my hard-drive or my CD/DVD drive. I turned it off and unplugged the ribbon and power cables for both and plugged them back in. Now my computer can find my hard-drive, but it acts as if my DVD drive isn't there. It won't boot, and my computer isn't allowing my keyboard to do anything so I can't enter SafeMode and change the boot priorities.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
AuthorReplies:
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 10-22-06 01:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Forget it, I fixed it. I just unplugged and plugged in all internal cables and it did the trick.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames