You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Archimedes Workshop (Tech Help)
Moderated by Chonaman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Rise and Fall Heaven » Forums » Archimedes Workshop (Tech Help) » downloading scenarios
Bottom
Topic Subject:downloading scenarios
chazmac
Conscript
posted 09-11-06 03:11 PM EDT (US)         
i have been meaning to check out some scenarios for a long time now, i finally get round to it and it says that it doesnt know what file created this!?!?! can anyone help?

"your mum" i think think ppl should worship the pure randomness of it. randomness rocks!
AuthorReplies:
dannytheman2
Conscript
posted 09-11-06 04:02 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
k ya im sorta gettin the same problem. like i get the thingy and when i click on it, it says if i want to open it or close it (after i have saved it) and when i click open it says that it cant find the file from the web or somethin like that.... help
Wok
Conscript
posted 09-11-06 04:58 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
You open scenarios from within Rise and Fall, not by opening the scenario files themselves. For a scenario to appear in the list when you try to load it in-game, you need to copy the scenario file into your C:\Program Files\Midway Games\Rise and Fall\Data\Scenarios folder. The exact folder name might be different, depending on where you installed the game to.

Wok?
chazmac
Conscript
posted 09-12-06 02:37 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
thank you, im going to try it out soon.

"your mum" i think think ppl should worship the pure randomness of it. randomness rocks!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise and Fall Heaven | HeavenGames